Saturday, October 5, 2013

phone pics

Charlotte at tennis camp this summer. She really loved it which was great to see. I think at the end of the week she was really tired, but she never once said she didnt want to go (which is a good sign).

This is my silly rabbit! She is a nut and really makes everyone laugh.

I have a picture like this from 1 year ago and I love it. I hope I can remember to take the same pic every year to see them change.

My two girls that drive each other crazy but love each other so much.


First day of school, moyenne section. Mommy was really sad that I couldnt take C to school for her first day, but I dont think she minded so much. I think she was just happy that we all were somewhere and it wasn't just mommy and E at home while she went to school.

No comments: