Quick update.
I.have.no.brain!
Started school only 3 weeks ago and feel like we have been doing this forever! Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but it is definitely hard to believe that we have only been in school for that short of time.
Last week, I observed a secondary school which was nice, but gosh the kids are soo smart. And then I started observing a primary school today and I loved it! I was with 6 year olds yesterday and it was so fun and I just felt at home with it all. I am so glad I had the observation period in both as I saw alot and always wondered if I wanted to teach Geography/History and now I have my answer. Primary is where I want to be and where I have the most fun. (and the half day on Wednesday is nice too)
I feel like I have no brain though and I don't have any real assignments due yet. I don't have time for studying and at the end of the day and the little time I have that is really not what I want to be doing. Last Wednesday I completely forgot that Charlotte didn't have school and went to pick her up there only to be reminded by silence that she was somewhere else, doh! Hopefully that doesn't happen again, man. And then I have this ability to not be able to say no to people. So I have started teaching small children english with games, etc.. and then I have older children's parents calling for lessons as well. It is fun and I can do the same subjects more or less, but I have now added more to my plate. I must say I like it though..And because I like all this so much and have my head spinning in every which way, I now must go to bed as my new bedtime is 9:30. Zzzzzz....
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment