Thursday, October 24, 2013

October vacation

raspberry picking in the garden

sister love

its a race

Emilie taking C and I's picture. I was actually impressed that we were both in the picture.

Charlotte taking E and I's picture.

silly rabbits.

I am having such a nice stay -cation with the girls. We have really not done a lot but we have been able to meet up with some friends that we don't see very often anymore. Most importantly, we have really just enjoyed being together. I was really worried that Charlotte wasn't happy as every afternoon after school she cried and whined a lot. I talked to her teacher who told me that she was very happy and smiling at school. This then led me to think that she wasn't happy at home or with me, etc. Thankfully this week has confirmed to me that in fact, she was just exhausted after being at school every day all day with no nap. What a relief! It is so nice to see the girls smiling and happy and actually playing together (most of the time).

No comments: