So. We have been doing this routine for a month now. Whew! Lots of fun, but very busy.
What started off as 2 English playgroups on Saturday has turned into 3 classes which is really great to see grow. I think 3 classes is a lot for my girls to be in though as 2 of the classes we do the exact same thing for the same ages. I will continue the programs until Christmas and then see how I feel for the next semester and if the interest is still there. On top of that I have agreed to teach a private lesson to 8 and 10 yr old sisters on Wednesday evenings until Christmas break. I have a lot of fun with these classes and hope that the children and the parents are happy with them. We'll see if winter comes and everyone decides to invest their time in skiing instead.
I have found out my student teaching placements for this semester and next and am really excited that they are with two great schools and these schools are only 25 minutes from the house. It could have been an hour drive each way for some of these and that would not have been good. I think I was assigned the two closest schools which will definitely help family life.
I love my Sundays now where we lie around in pjs half the day. It's the small things in life that make you happy :)
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment