| This is one of the last pictures from our trip. I think it sums things up. There is so much love here. It is amazing to see so many people take time to see us while we are there. This time we made it a very family oriented trip and only went to San Marcos to see Greer's new arrival Blythe. It just went too fast and we couldn't squeeze anything else in. When I see the love that people have for my girls, it is amazing to watch. It makes me question what the hell I am doing here, so far away, even if I don't think I want to live in Texas anymore. I have so many questions when I am there. Could I live here? What would life be like? Do I want to feel abnormal where I am supposed to feel normal? Is the education as good as where we are? What about ........and then I see the love that my family has for my kids and how they play with them and make them feel so special that it makes me want to forget about the questioning and think about what we are missing out on. This time leaving was my first time to cry. I think as the girls get older it is going to get harder. Knowing that we will only have these times once every year and for only 2 weeks is hard. I just wish everyone was a little closer sometimes. I am so grateful to everyone that took time out of their busy day/week to spend time with us and make my two girls feel like princesses. We love ya'll! |
No comments:
Post a Comment