Sunday, May 8, 2022

Emilie turns 11!!

We had double celebrations. Wednesday night Emilie, Raoul, Charlotte and I opened presents and had pizza at an Italian restaurant in Onex. Then for her real birthday she had school and netball practice, followed by dinner with her dad, Charlotte and I had Kheop's Kitchen in Lancy. Sadly, we were too busy eating so I don't have any pictures from either meal, but they were both delicious. Emilie got a book that she has been wanting as well as some tiny plants for her room. On Friday, the day after her birthday, she had a netball match where her team won the first place trophy. Emilie : I love you so much and am so happy watching the amazing girl that you are growing to be. You are kind, thoughtful, responsible and funny. I am so proud of you and everything that you are doing. I hope 11 is amazing for you!

No comments: