![]() |
| I got a cool new mask. Thanks mom!! |
![]() |
| E's first day of school: Year 5! |
![]() |
| Here we go again. Off to school :) |
![]() |
| First day of school for me too. I can't wait to meet my new students!! |
![]() |
| Second day for C and 1st day for E. They look so cute! |
![]() |
| C's books after the 1st day. WOW! |
![]() |
| Last picture of the 1st day. She had had enough. :) |
![]() | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| First day of secondary school in the French section for C!! I am so proud of her and can't believe we are here. |
![]() |
| Day before school and helping distribute all the books to teachers. I told them I would pay them 5chf each for their hrd work. They did awesome! I am so proud of both of them! |












No comments:
Post a Comment