Sunday, July 5, 2020

Last day of School

Walking to the last day of school I love my morning walks with the girls :)

Emilie at Meije's birthday sleepover

Charlotte's end of primary pizza and pool party

I let them sit alone to eat dinner so they could chat and gossip. She is growing up so quickly;

Emilie having her picnic lunch with Marco and Meije.

This has been such a weird school year. I am so proud of C and E with how they handled everything.  It was at times emotional for them and for me, but they did all that was asked and more. They really took their own learning in their hands and showed me that they are so capable. I look at the girls and know they are such good people; they are kind and empathetic, helpful (sometimes because they are asked, but often on their own), and in general I really enjoy being with them which makes me look forward to who they will be as adults. I hope as they get older they never doubt how much I love them and am proud of who they are as individuals.

No comments: