![]() |
| Make a wish, hope it comes true. |
![]() |
| Homemade sling due to the skateboard fall yesterday. |
![]() |
| I decided I should teach my children important things during this opportunity to homeschool. Learning to blow a bubble :) |
![]() |
| For the record, E learned first. |
![]() |
| This is what grocery shopping looks like. |
![]() |
| This is worth gold. So thankful that someone loves me so much that when he saw this at the store he bought it for us too. |
![]() |
| Morning coffee on the balcony. |
![]() |
| The girls were so excited for vacation to be able to sleep in my bed. I had to move them over so I could fit in the middle. |
![]() |
| Do you see all these grey hairs???!!! Wash!! 40, why do you have to be so cruel? |
![]() |
| Feet! Playing the game of virus. How appropriate! |
![]() |
| Family isolation drawing. I think I need to work on the heads :) |











No comments:
Post a Comment