Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, the girls wanted to make me breakfast in bed. We went to the store and bought what they wanted and I set a tray out for them the night before. They woke up at 6:30 as they were so excited to make breakfast for me. They have never made themselves breakfast so I was shocked and surprised that they came up with the idea on their one to give me breakfast in bed. I could hear them checking the clock and going downstairs getting everything prepared.  I absolutely loved it! This is the first year that I could see they were so excited to celebrate mother's day and give me presents and cards. I absolutely adore these girls and am so happy to be their mom.


The new breakfast table :)

Botanical Gardens! This was not on Mothers day, but a few days earlier. I just thought they were cuties.




My silly banana :)

No comments: