Sunday, June 14, 2015

Updates, changes and happiness



We're going to school with Mommy! Yay!

So... there is a God. I have been praying every night and things are turning around. I have been offered a full time position at my school next year teaching Year 2 which I am elated about. The girls have been accepted into the school with free tuition, double yay! I am so excited to get to drive to school with them everyday. I won't have to worry about a nanny or before and after school care or traffic, etc... Having the girls go with me is a dream and I feel so lucky. The girls have uniforms in this school and will now be in the English section, but still receiving french 4 times a week in addition to gym, music and art being in French. Emilie will be in reception and will start learning to read this year. Charlotte will be in Year 2 and will start off a bit behind in handwriting, but should be fine in all of the other subjects. Besides, I am teaching the same class so I know exactly how and where I can help her with her homework. With all these changes, we are looking to move in August. Fingers crossed that the lease is signed tomorrow. I had wanted to move into Switzerland, but it is still expensive for what you get and Charlotte complains that it is too loud. So for now we are still in France, but who knows what the next year or two will bring. So happy to finally be getting on my own feet and out of this mess that I had been dealt. To new beginnings with the Gamez girls :) xx

No comments: