Merry Christmas everyone.
I have realized that I need to start making a day to update this blog because at the moment my posts are getting fewer and farther apart. Alex keeps telling me that there is going to be a giant space in pictures with Charlotte because we used to take so many and now they are rare. I will try to do better.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. We spent Christmas with Alex's family this year and boy did Santa (pere noel) spoil Charlotte. It is soooo much fun shopping for kids at the holidays and I will say that we went a little extreme. Charlotte didn't really care though and didnt get the whole idea of ripping open presents. I think next year we can get away with buying myabe two things as she was happy after she opened her first gift and didnt want to open the rest. We ended up having her open a few every day since she was so content with things.

Here is Charlotte after her first present, a camera. She was hooked and didn't even bother with the rest of the packages.

Here is Charlotte with her cousin Leonie. Leonie on the other hand, totally knew what was going on and was offering to help Charlotte with the paper. She is waiting for Charlotte to hurry and show her what she got.

After Christmas, we spent New Year's in the Alps just Charlotte, Alex and myself. It was a very relaxing weekend full of naps and being lazy. Here is Charlotte on her new luge. I thought all children LOVED playing with sleds, but I guess I am wrong. Charlotte enjoyed it for about 5 minutes and then just wanted to pull it around herself or would only do the luge with mommy behind her. They do not provide alot of room for a child and a pregnant lady so thankfully I am not much bigger than I am. Hopefully with age she will learn to enjoy sledding. Saying where we live, she is going to have to learn.

And last, here is Charlotte getting ready to go outside but all she cares about is her stroller. She LOVES this thing and it is probably the best 8 bucks we ever spent. I think she is adorable in her little ski pants and glasses, a true snow diva :)
No comments:
Post a Comment