Friday, August 7, 2009
Some people need to learn to stay quiet!
So...today I was at the park with a friend and our two babies when an elderly woman came by to "admire" our babies. She asked if Charlotte was a boy and when I said no, she is a girl, the woman then when on to tell me how she looks so much like a boy, etc.. First off, I didnt ask her opinion and second, why would you keep insisting someone's baby looks like the opposite sex when they have just told you the right one!?! I am a little upset because obviously I think my C Bear is the cutest thing ever. And she TOTALLY looks like a girl. Do I have mommy eyes or something???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL I can just imagine the look on your face while this was happening...
Post a Comment